Sat, 11 Apr|
Percy's Big Top
Percy Pengelly and the wibble wobble (11.30am)
This is a signed, relaxed and open-captioned performance
Time & Location
11 Apr 2020, 11:30 – 12:30
Percy's Big Top, Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens, Nr Gulval, Penzance TR20 8YL, UK
About The Event
Percy Pengelly and the Wibble Wobble
by Jenny Steele Scolding and Andy McPherson
Roll up roll up roll up… ladies and gentlemen it’s time to join the fantastical Percy Pengelly in his more than marvellous Cornish big-top! Wibble wobble your way through Percy’s tall tale of ups and downs as he searches for a new career in Cornwall. Witness his fall from world famous tightrope walker to super-dooper pooper-scooper before reaching the giddy heights of a Cornish rooftop. Find out what the future has in store for Percy Pengelly in our BRAND NEW live action production performed in a beautifully re-imagined circus-top.
This performance is signed, relaxed and open-captioned. The performance will be signed by Patricia Joliat. Relaxed performances are for adults and children who might benefit from a more relaxed environment, or are uncomfortable with sudden lighting changes or loud noises, including those with an Autistic Spectrum Condition, sensory or communication needs or a learning disability. These performances are, of course, open to everyone. If you would like to talk to us before booking your tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More details about our relaxed performances of Percy Pengelly and the wibble wobble coming soon.
- Recommended for children aged three and above.
- There is plenty of free parking available.
- You do not need a garden entry ticket to see the show.
- A reliable bus service runs from Penzance to the entrance at Tremenheere. Click here to be taken to the First Kernow bus service website.
- Due to the nature of the production, latecomers cannot be admitted.
- We anticipate an approximate run time of 60 minutes.
- Access to Percy's Big Top is suitable for all types of wheelchair users. Unfortunately due to the natural contours of the land, access to the gardens is severely limited for those with physical disabilities. To view the venues access information please click here. If you have any further access questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- Our performances may be filmed or photographed and the material may be used by Cousin Jack's or Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens at any time for evaluation, promotion or other projects. Please be aware that it is the ticket buyers responsibility to inform members of their party that this will be happening.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
We have only one ticket price which applies to all attendees. All attendees must have a valid ticket. This ticket is a show only ticket and does not give you access into Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens. You do not need a garden entry ticket to see the show. Please be aware tickets are non-refundable.£12.00
"Donate A Ticket"
Share the magic of theatre by buying an extra ticket for someone who otherwise wouldn't be able to come. Meur ras.£12.00
Adult Garden Entry
This ticket allows entry for 1x adult (aged 16+) into Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens on presentation of a show ticket for the same day. Please be aware tickets are non-refundable.£7.40
Child Garden Entry
This ticket allows entry for 1x child (aged 5-15) into Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens on presentation of a show ticket for the same day. Please be aware tickets are non-refundable.£3.70
We want every child in Cornwall to have the chance to visit the theatre and we do our best to keep our ticket prices fair. Cousin Jack's receives no regular funding so if you are able to contribute further to support the development of our work for children and their families please consider donating an additional £3. Meur ras.£3.00