The Mousehole Cat
Time & Location
About The Event
The Mousehole Cat
by Antonia Barber
adapted by Alan M Kent
Cornwall's classic children’s story, The Mousehole Cat, is back on stage! Our magical puppet and live-action production is performed in the heart of Mousehole alongside the village’s famous Christmas light display.
- Mousehole is extremely busy at this time of year. You will need to allow plenty of extra time to park and walk to the venue.
- There is no parking available at the Solomon Browne Memorial Hall.
- A reliable bus service runs from Penzance to Mousehole. Click here to be taken to the First Bus journey planner.
- Due to the nature of the production, latecomers cannot be admitted.
- We anticipate an approximate run time of 60 minutes.
- The Solomon Browne Memorial Hall has full disabled access. To view the venues access information and access statement please click here. If you have any further access questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Our performances may be filmed or photographed and the material may be used by Cousin Jack's at any time for evaluation, promotion or other projects. Please be aware that it is the ticket buyers responsibility to inform members of their party that this will be happening.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All audience members over the age of 11 are asked to wear a mask.
- We have reduced our audience size to 2/3 of our pre-pandemic capacity.
- There will be a minimum of a 1m gap from the edge of the stage to the front row benches.
- Doors and windows in the auditorium will be kept open to allow for increased ventilation.
- Audience members will be allowed to leave through two exits at the end of the performance to reduce crowding.
- Company members will be taking Lateral Flow Tests daily.
- Our box office team will be operating behind a screen.
- Check-in will be contactless.
- Audience members will not be asked to leave their seats during the show.
- Show Ticket (no booking fee)£11£110£0