SOLD OUT The Mousehole Cat (Drive-In Screening)
Time & Location
About The Event
The Mousehole Cat
by Antonia Barber
adapted by Alan M Kent
This Christmas experience the festive magic of The Mousehole Cat at drive-in screenings in Cornwall! Live music, “car-participation” and your very own Mowzer Mini Lantern will put you at the heart of this adventure and warm your spirits like a ‘efty piece of star gazy pie!
- We suggest arriving approximitely 30 minutes before the start of the screening.
- Due to the nature of a drive-in, latecomers cannot be admitted.
- We anticipate an approximate run time of 60 minutes.
- If you have any access questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01872 384 448.
- Our events may be filmed or photographed and the material may be used by Cousin Jack's at any time for evaluation, promotion or other projects. Please be aware that it is the ticket buyers responsibility to inform members of their party that this will be happening.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
How will it work?
When you first arrive your car number plate will be checked off (this is how we check you have bought a ticket).
You will be given a bluetooth speaker. The speaker will be passed through your car window by a gloved and masked attendant. You will receive the speaker in a sealed plastic bag with an antiviral wipe.
You will then be helped into a parking space where you will be able to see our large screen.
Instructions on the screen will explain how to connect your bluetooth speaker.
Toilets operating higher levels of hygiene will be available at all locations for anyone who would like to use them. We recommend bringing your own hand sanitiser and face covering if you think you are likely to use the toilets.
The screen will display a professionally produced film of our stage production of The Mousehole Cat. The film will be accompanied by live music played by musicians positioned near the screen. Both the recorded sound from the film and the live music will be transmitted to your bluetooth speaker.
There are a few sections in the show where we will ask you to join in from your car (if you want to). This might include flashing your headlights and beeping your horn.
The screening will run for approximately 60 minutes.
At the end of the screening you will be asked to wipe down your bluetooth speaker using the provided antiviral wipe. The speaker (but not the wipe) should then be placed into the plastic bag and handed back, through your car window, to a gloved and masked attendant as you leave. Please take your wipe home with you to dispose of it.
You will be guided out of the site by attendants.
Will it be safe?
We are working in partnership with an independent Health & Safety organisation. Together we are making this project as safe as possible for our team and for our audience. We are working hard to make this project as contact-free as possible to allow those who are more vulnerable in our communities or those who are feeling anxious to leave the house are still able to join us. If you would like to understand more about what safety measures are being put in place or how the event will run when you arrive just call our box office. We are very happy to have a chat on 01872 384 448 (1).
- Helping Us (car ticket)£65£65Sold Out
- Just a Ticket (car ticket)£40£40Sold Out
- Helping You (car ticket)£25£25Sold Out
- Mowzer Mini Lantern Kit£6£6Sold Out