Mon, 17 Dec|
The Solomon Browne Hall
The Mousehole Cat (4.30pm)
Time & Location
17 Dec 2018, 16:30 – 17:30
The Solomon Browne Hall, Duck Street, Mousehole, Penzance TR19 6QW, UK
About The Event
The Mousehole Cat
by Antonia Barber
adapted by Alan M Kent
A magical puppet and live action production of Antonia Barber’s classic children’s story, The Mousehole Cat, performed in the heart of Mousehole alongside the village’s famous Christmas light display.
- Mousehole is extremely busy at this time of year. You will need to allow plenty of extra time to park and walk to the venue.
- There is no parking available at the Solomon Browne Memorial Hall.
- A reliable bus service runs from Penzance to Mousehole. Click here to be taken to the First Kernow bus service website.
- "House opens" (when you can take your seats) 30 minutes before the performance start time.
- Due to the nature of the production, latecomers cannot be admitted.
- We anticipate an approximate run time of 60 minutes.
- The Solomon Browne Memorial Hall has full disabled access. To view the venues access information and access statement please click here. If you have any further access questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us on 01872 384 448.
- Our performances may be filmed or photographed and the material may be used by Cousin Jack's at any time for evaluation, promotion or other projects. Please be aware that it is the ticket buyers responsibility to inform members of their party that this will be happening.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Show Ticket (no booking fee)
We have only one ticket price which applies to all attendees. All attendees must have a valid ticket. Please be aware tickets are non-refundable.
We want every child in Cornwall to have the chance to visit the theatre and we do our best to keep our ticket prices fair. Cousin Jack's receives no regular funding so if you are able to contribute further to support the development of our work for children and their families please consider donating an additional £3. Meur ras.